We are WeLoveFine and we make officially licensed t-shirts! This is our first time working with Bungie and we’re excited to announce our Destiny Design Contest! Submit your best t-shirt designs by July 21st for your chance to create officially licensed merch and earn commission! Check out all the details below and we can’t wait to see your art work!
2. Click ‘Submit a Creation’
3. Insert your link and description
4. Title your design
a. include the hashtag #BUNGIEDAYCONTEST in the title
b. Submissions without the tag will not be judged
5. Submit by July 21st, 2016 11:59pm PDT to qualify
How To Win
· Create your own original, Destiny-related stylized art. Do some research to make sure your idea isn’t already out there.
· Re-submit art you have already posted to the Creations page, if it’s appropriate, and hashtag #BUNGIEDAYCONTEST in the title.
· Understand that the winning designs may need to be adjusted in production so it’s printable on a T-shirt.
· Vote for your favorites by clicking the star in the lower right corner of each submission.
· Don’t submit similar versions of the same design. This will only divide your votes and hurt your chances of winning.
· Don’t use any copyrighted, 3rd party, or inappropriate materials. If it is too obscene or contains copyrighted materials, it will NOT be approved.
For all other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to submit at Bungie.net
Official Rules for this contest can be found here and also at the bottom of the Submission page under the Terms of Service.
Each winner will receive a Destiny Merchandise Prize Pack including Ghost Plush, Engram Set, Art of Destiny Book, Destiny Thermos, and a Tricorn Cinch Pack. Plus, every winner will receive a commission for each unit of their shirt that is sold.